Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ansel Adams

Ansel Adams father and Aunt tutored him, because he was not able to learn and be in the environment of a public school.
 Adams took lessons on piano, and later along playing piano became his profession until he switched to photography as full time.
1927 was when his first visualized photograph, monolith, the Face of Half Dome was created.
His first published photographs were showed in the club’s 1922 Bulletin.
When Adams was four the aftershock of an earthquake and fire had threw him to the ground, breaking his nose.
Adams believed there was a possibility of humankind living in harmony with it’s environment.
     This photograph by Ansel Adams looks very peaceful and calm, he really captured the beauty in nature.  I like how the sunlight brightens different dimensions of this photo.  When I glanced at this photograph I felt like I was right there with Adams on top of a hill looking out over a magnificent view.

No comments:

Post a Comment