Friday, February 10, 2012

This photograph caught my eye when scrolling through the many pictures of animals at the national geography website.  The poor fishes eyes look like they could burst at any moment! Unfortunately for the fish this may be a painful deformity but I find this picture slightly cute, weird and hugely humorous. 

9 comments:

  1. I like your photo, it looks like the fish are about to explode;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your photo! I love how the fishes eyes are bigger than their bodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! I agree that it's very cute! It also makes me laugh. Poor fishies...(;

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is really cute. It makes me feel really bubbly in a way, I think bubble eyes would have that effect on anyone, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with you about their eyes about to explode! How big can their eyes get? It makes me happy when i see this photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute :) there eyes are huge! i agree with everyone, this picture gives a bubbly, happy feeling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw haha cute and painful looking... i love goldfish and these ones are scary cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this photo because it shows that everyone and everything is different. This picture is funny and it makes me happy!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA the fish are adorable!:) I wished goldfish lived longer, especially ones who look like this.

    ReplyDelete